A blend of Nitrogen and Potash sources with added Sulphur and Magnesium in a concentrated unique gel formulation.
A traditional start to the season with added sulphur for repeated applications. Apply as soon as grass starts growing and soil temperatures have reached 5° C. Also useful as a mid-season booster.
Spring & Summer’s concentrated unique gel formulation is a blend of Nitrogen and Potash sources with added Sulphur and Magnesium. It is ideal as a spring starter and mid-season nutrient booster.
2% Sulphur + 1% Magnesium
- Spoon feed or use application guide to determine application rate
- Spray and play
- Easy accurate spray application
- Time saving
- 70 : 30 leaf uptake
- Easy storage and reduced packaging
- Nitrogen (N) 27% (w/w) 360 g/L
- Potassium Oxide (K2O) 9% (w/w) 120 g/L
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO) 1% (w/w) 11 g/L
- Sulfur Trioxide (SO3) 2% (w/w) 28 g/L
Where to Use
- Fine turf
- Golf greens
- Bowling greens
- Sports grounds
- Tennis courts
|Litres per 500m2||1||5||10||15|
|Kgs per 500m2 Nitrogen||0.01||0.09||0.18||0.27|
|Kgs per 500m2 Potash||0.006||0.03||0.06||0.09|
|Litres per Hectare||10||20||30||50|
|Kgs per hectare Nitrogen||3.60||7.20||10.80||18.00|
|Kgs per hectare Potash||1.2||2.4||3.6||6.0|
Comments are closed.