The ultimate organic liquid fertiliser —
now with the benefits of Aquatrols Synergy Technology.
Aquatrols Porthcawl is homogenised, sterilised and odorised bovine extract and an advanced blend of organic ingredients including seaweed and iron. This advanced formulation now contains Aquatrols Synergy Technology for the enhanced distribution, availability and uptake of Porthcawl’s active ingredients*.
Essential to the effectiveness of this mix is the fact that the seaweed used in Aquatrols Porthcawl is of a superior quality to many seaweed extracts. This is the result of a unique “cold” process which doesn’t use chemicals or heat, ensuring that the stimulating properties of concentrated seaweed are retained.
This is complemented by Aquatrols’s high quality iron which provides quick green up without over stimulation of growth and is also particularly useful for hardening up turf in autumn.
* The addition of Aquatrols Synergy Technology is not intended as a replacement for a full water management program. Porthcawl with Synergy can be combined with Revolution, Primer or Dispatch for enhanced overall turf performance.
- Outstanding results on fairways and outfields
- Independent trials and extensive university research has found that Porthcawl increases rooting as a direct result of its growth-stimulating properties
- Excellent soil conditioner, increasing soil bacteria count and enabling locked up nutrients to become available to the plant
- Strong rooting aids survival during stress caused by drought, frost and heavy usage
- Improved soil structure, healthier plants and an even, sustainable growth
- Provides all vital nutrients
- Increases drought and disease resistance
- NEW: Contains Aquatrols Synergy Technology
- Formulation of Organic Liquid + Iron + Seaweed
- Syngergistic blend of organic ingredients
- Contains 70 analysed nutrients including micro nutrients, trace elements, carbohydrates, amino acids and natural growth regulators. See website for more information.
- Feeds through the leaf, root and soil
- Low nitrogen 0.6%
Where to Use
- Established greens
- Turf that requires high maintenance
- Bowling greens
- 100 litres/hectare
- 5 litres/500 sq. metres
- Water ratio: 1:5
Can be used monthly throughout the year depending on weather conditions.
Use when the ground temperature is above 7°C. Avoid spraying in the heat of the day. In dry conditions water after application.
Comments are closed.